8th February 2016, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job after completing B.Pharmacy in India?

What is the procedure to get job in abroad after complication of b pharmacy in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job with salary of Rs. 50,000 per month after completing B.Com? Procedure to apply for job in Saudi Arabia?
  2. How to get a government job after completing M.Pharmacy?
  3. How to get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy? I am doing M.Pharm
  4. How can i get job in saudi arab after completion of b.com, hon in finance, in india
  5. Procedure to get job after completing B.Pharmacy in India? -- [New]
  6. How to get Government job after completing B.Arch degree?
  7. How may I get a job in USA after completing mechanical engineering from India?
  8. Job in USA after completing B.Pharmacy course in India? What is the procedure for it?
  9. B.Pharmacy BIPC stream counseling date?
  10. Pharmacist job in Kuwait for B.Pharmacy student who have PCI Certificate?
  11. What is the procedure to get a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing M.COM?
  12. How many banks are there in India under government? What is the procedure followed for applying Bank jos?
  13. How to pursue MS after completing B.E in Information science? Is doing MS in India as part time while going for a job helpful or not? Is there any major difference between doing MS in India and US?
  14. Can I appear for CS exam while in final year B.Com? What is the procedure? Where can I get a job after completing the course and how much is the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure for getting a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.Com and M.Com?
  16. Can I get any reputed job in India after completing MS in US?
  17. What to do after completing my B.Tech to get Train Engineer job in Foreign? Procedure and books to follow for entrance exam?
  18. What is the procedure to get a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.COM and M.COM?
15th February 2016, 05:08 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job after completing B.Pharmacy in India?

It is not possible for you to directly apply for the job Abroad.
At first you need to get selected by a company which is willing to send you Abroad.
You need to make sure that you are having a Passport when you are applying for jobs in such companies.
Once you are selected in such a company you will have to get a work permit to work in a country Abroad.
Once you have all these hurdles cleared you will be able to work Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?