4th March 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS in IISc or from abroad? Which will be better?

Good evening sir, I just wanted to know about the MS by research programe in iisc, bangalore. what is eligibility criteria. I am doing my final year engineering. Will GRE scores help. whats the difference between the regular MSc programe and MS by research programe. When is d last date for the application of these two programes. Its given in the website that GATE scores or iisc entrance exam is sufficient. Will GRE scores count. Please clarify this queiry.Request your kind self to please reply. Can I do MS in IISc or from abroad? Which will be better?

With Regards,
Tejaswini.B

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Define research methodology and discuss importance of research in management decisions 1 7th February 2023 04:44 PM
Why should I choose Managerial Economics as PhD research topic? How will it be feasible to conduct a research? 0 1st September 2014 12:54 AM
Information about the institutes and research centers for higher studies and research after UG degree 0 3rd September 2012 03:36 PM
Are there any options for doing research in India after completing MBBS? Any entrance exams for getting admission into research field? Is it true that there are research opportunities in JIPMER? 2 15th November 2011 07:00 PM