4th March 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Materials to prepare for GRE test of Computer Science?

Hi Sir/Mam,
Please send some materiel about subject GRE test of computer science. I need to start the preparation for the exam but currently I don't have any material to prepare. So, it will be really helpful if you can give me the information on this.
thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for general GRE or GRE subject test in computer science?
  2. How to prepare for GRE? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science engineering
  3. Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?
  4. How to set career after MS in computer science in abroad?
  5. What is the GRE syllabus followed now? Previous year model papers of GRE exam?
  6. Entrance exams to study PhD in Computer Science in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  7. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate with the stream of Computer Science? Study Materials for this Exam?
  8. Can I attempt for GRE after after failing in first year of engineering?
  9. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i do Biomedical Enginering after doing 12th with PCB?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study PhD in Bioinformatics in USA for a candidate who has Research experience?
  12. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for Distance M.Sc(Psychology) postgraduate?
  13. Can I study MBA in abroad if I am doing BBM in India?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in UK or any other countries after completion of M.Tech course?
  15. Study materials of computer science to prepare for UGC NET examination
  16. Which type of pattern should I choose for my GRE test to pursue MS in Computer Science?
  17. How to prepare for GRE? Coaching classes for the same? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  18. Should I study M.Arch in Abroad instead of India? Entrance exam to study M.Arch in Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?