15th October 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MBA(Management Information Systems) in Shippensburg University?

I have a keen interest to study MBA(Management Information Systems) in Shippensburg University. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this course.

11th February 2019, 09:49 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MBA(Management Information Systems) in Shippensburg University?

-yes, you can get scholarship to study MBA(Management Information Systems) in Shippensburg University.

-There are several scholarships available for the international students to support their financial status, few are mentioned below:

-Government-funded scholarships for international students
-Non-governmental scholarships for international students
-University-specific US scholarships for international students

Course duration will be 2 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?