23rd September 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I go to Australia for doing MBBS after completion of 10th standard?

Can I go to Australia for doing MBBS after completion of 10th standard? Can you please provide me the information on this? What are the steps which we need to follow for it? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

23rd September 2016, 02:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go to Australia for doing MBBS after completion of 10th standard?

Let me make you clear that after 10th standard you are not eligible to study MBBS in Australia or any other country because minimum qualification required is 12th standard with at least 50% marks with medical stream.
Just apply for IELTS or TOFEL and get a decent score in it. The courses in abroad are provided in English language hence you can prove your English proficiency through these two tests.
Make sure that you have all required documents while applying for admission.
After completing your MBBS from abroad you have to return to India and then you have to qualify the MCI screening test to work as a doctor in Indian country.
23rd September 2016, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go to Australia for doing MBBS after completion of 10th standard?

For MBBS admission abroad you need to have at least class 12th qualification. On the basis of 10th standard, you won't get admission in MBBS course. Also, make sure you study physics, chemistry and biology subjects in 2.

Admission abroad will be on merit based on entrance exam, if you want admission in top universities. There are other expensive options too, which don't have any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?