22nd September 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I go abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

How can I go abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria of the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing higher education in abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to go abroad for study after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Which course I need to take up after completion of Mechanical Engineering to go abroad?
  9. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  12. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Studying further abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  16. Eligibility to study BS in Abroad for a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  17. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to do engineering from abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
23rd September 2016, 04:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, it's not possible to go to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. You need to complete Bachelor's degree course after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to pursue higher studies in Abroad. None of the Abroad universities offer admissions to Diploma holders, so, I suggest you to pursue your Bachelor's degree course from India and after that you can go to Abroad for pursuing your Master's degree course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?