30th March 2022, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I join the Bachelor of Architecture course in Abroad?

Sir, I have completed my 10th and secured 50% marks. Then I have completed Polytechnic Diploma in Architecture course. Can I join the Bachelor of Architecture course in Abroad?

31st March 2022, 01:15 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Bachelor of Architecture course in Abroad?

Architecture degrees abroad:-

• There are many great architecture programs you can choose to study overseas at all levels including bachelor's, master's and doctorate.
31st March 2022, 04:28 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

One can study bachelor's of architecture from
China
Italy
Japan
France
Spain
Australia etc
There are many architectural programs , one can choose to study overseas at all levels including bachelor's, masters and doctorate.
In order to apply for admission , candidate #needs bachelor's degree and portfolio of past work experience.
# English proficiency test score
# GRE score
# letter of recommendation
# statement of purpose.
31st March 2022, 05:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in abroad for Bachelor of architecture but should qualify in JRE and TOEFL entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific criteria for GRE test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test of English as foreign language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in reading, listening, speaking section of English.
31st March 2022, 07:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completing class 12 in India, you are eligible to do Bachelor of Architecture course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?