30th January 2016, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i join MBA (HM) course in abroad after completing Engineering degree?

I am pavani. I am willing to do MBA in hotel management in abroad. I am an engineering student (ecm) and want to study the MBA course after completion of degree. Tell me if i can join the course?

31st January 2016, 01:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join MBA (HM) course in abroad after completing Engineering degree?

Yes, you can definitely pursue MBA course in abroad after completion of your engineering course. You need to qualify in the entrance exam based on which the foreign institute in which you are interested takes admission. Most of the foreign institutes takes admission on the basis of GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL scores. Hence appear in these exams and aim to score high to apply in the top universities. However, entrance exam scores, resume, statement of purpose, work experience and interview scores will cumulatively account for the selection in the admission process. The weightage of entrance exam scores is quite high, hence you should score high in them to make your application strong.
31st January 2016, 11:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join MBA (HM) course in abroad after completing Engineering degree?

MBA is the master degree course and you can definitely pursue it after completion of your bachelor degree. But for getting admission in MBA in abroad you must have to score at least 55% marks in your bachelor degree. Also your degree must be from any well recognized and affiliated university/institute. For your kind information i want to tell you that the course duration of MBA will be of two years. The best institutes for you are Griffith College, KDU University College, Southern Institute of Technology etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?