21st October 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in America through entrance exams on 12th basis?

Hello Everyone,
Am I eligible to study in America as I am now studying in 11th standard in Andhra Pradesh. Can I go to America to study after 12th by appearing entrance exams? As I am well interested to study in America. I need an advice from you.

23rd October 2015, 10:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in America through entrance exams on 12th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Am I eligible to study in America as I am now studying in 11th standard in Andhra Pradesh. Can I go to America to study after 12th by appearing entrance exams? As I am well interested to study in America. I need an advice from you.
No, you can't get admission in America through 12th entrance exam. But if you have qualify in GRE entrance exam then you will get admission in America.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
23rd October 2015, 10:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in America through entrance exams on 12th basis?

Yes, you can pursue your higher studies in US after completion of your 12th standard. To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in US universities, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in US universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to higher studies in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?