25th July 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Abroad with IELTS scorecard?

If I want to do MBA in foreign universities then IELTS help me or it is must to give GMAT? I am a BTech student and preparing for IELTS. Now I am interested in management course instead of MS. So, IELTS score help me for MBA?

28th July 2018, 11:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad with IELTS scorecard?

No it is not possible to study MBA in Abroad with IELTS scorecard. You need to give GMAT exam for pursuing and MBA from a mostly foreign university. But if you want to apply for universities in Australia, UK and etc. only IELTS is more than enough.
28th July 2018, 01:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad with IELTS scorecard?

If you want to do MBA from foreign university then you must have to sit in GMAT examination. On the basis of GMAT scorecard you can secure a seat in MBA. Along with GMAT you need to sit in IELTS test. Because your native language is Hindi so must need to sit in IELTS test it is mandatory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?