25th July 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MS in Technical University of Denmark for BTech Mechanical student?

Hello, I want admission in Technical University of Denmark. I am the student of BTech Mechanical Engineering. But I want to study my MS program in this university. Kindly tell me what entrance exams is to give?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  2. Is the Technical University of Denmark best for MS? Mode of study and requirements for admission?
  3. Is the Technical University of Denmark best for MS? Details regarding course and admission?
  4. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Air Force Technical College, Bengaluru?
  5. Can I get scholarship to study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark? Duration of this course?
  6. Entrance exam to study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?
  7. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) in IGITW, Delhi?
  8. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech Mechanical seat in Karunya University?
  9. Higher studies options after mechanical engineering btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Benefits of studying M.Sc(Engineering) in Southern University of Denmark for Indian students? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  12. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Mahamaya Technical University? -- [New]
  13. List of entrance exams for admission in Lateral Entry BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  14. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering 6th Sem CAD/CAM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Can I get admission in any Engineering University of Denmark in secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. List of universities offering MS in Germany to BTech Mechanical student
  17. How many Technical and Non Technical exams are available in the Indian Railways that a Mechanical Engineering student can apply?
  18. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?
28th July 2018, 11:01 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS in Technical University of Denmark for BTech Mechanical student?

If you want to get admission in Technical University of Denmark to pursue MS course, you need to take and qualify an English Proficiency Tests such as IELTS/TOFEL/Pearson test. Once you have cleared the English Proficiency Test, you can apply for admission in Technical University of Denmark to pursue MS course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Short answer
28th July 2018, 01:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS in Technical University of Denmark for BTech Mechanical student?

If you want to pursue MS in Technical University of Denmark then you need to appear for GRE Test and have to score minimum 300 marks. Also you need to take an English Proficiency test i.e. TOEFL/IELTS. You may have to take an interview at the time of admission.

Fore more details regarding admission in Technical University of Denmark you should visit to below mentioned link i.e.
https://www.dtu.dk/english/education/msc/admission-and-deadlines/admission-criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?