25th January 2016, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I write to study abroad after 10th standard?

Which exam should I give in order to study abroad after completing my 10th std.?

25th January 2016, 11:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I write to study abroad after 10th standard?

Here is a list of entrance exams that you can write after class 12th to study in top universities of abroad:

SAT
MCAT
LSAT
GMAT
TOFEL
IELTS

TOFEL and IELTS are top exams which you must appear.
25th January 2016, 11:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which exam should I give in order to study abroad after completing my 10th std.?
Below given entrance exam is conducted for study in Abroad after 10th standard.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
26th January 2016, 09:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To study in Abroad after completion of your 10th standard, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination. TOEFL/IELTS examinations are standardised tests which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. It is mandatory to appear in any one of the English Proficiency test (TOEFL/IELTS) to get admission in Abroad Universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?