28th January 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Chance to study MS in US after BE Electronics?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I completed my BE in Electronics, am interested to study MS in US. How can i get a chance?
I need scholarship for my studies.

Related Questions:
  1. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  2. What should I do after my UG in B.E? Which subject is good in M.E?
  3. Can I get a chance to do internship after doing electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  4. Can I do my bachelor degree abroad after doing diploma in 5th semester Civil Engineering?
  5. Will I get a chance to get a job in any company after doing electronics diploma
  6. Can I get a chance to study Pharmacy after passing 12th with Maths and Computers
  7. Any chance to study Cardio vascular Technolgist in distance education? My age is 39
  8. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. How to study in BSc electronics after finishing 12th with 71% marks?
  10. Will I get any chance to study in government college? I have scored 49060 rank
  11. What to do after completion of B.Tech in IT between Job and M.Tech?
  12. How much marks required to crack CPT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What can I do after completing HSc in MCVC?
  14. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  15. How can I get a chance to join Indian Air Force after graduation in electronics and communication
  16. Any chance to get electronics and telecommunication branch for B.Tech? I have scored 18665 in KIITEE
  17. What is the basic criteria to get a chance to study M.Sc (Physics) if student is from other university?
  18. How to study M.Tech in electronics after passing electronics and instrumentation engineering? What is the syllabus for GATE?
2nd February 2014, 01:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chance to study MS in US after BE Electronics?

Higher studies by the students is important for the development and advancement of any field. It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies especially masters programme after completion of your BE course unlike going with the common trend of going for jobs after completion of graduation in engineering. This is essential to revive the research and teaching field.

You need to appear and score well in the following exams to get admission in the US universities for MS. The universities takes admission on the basis of the scores in the entrance exams mentioned below.
-GRE
-TOEFL or IELTS

After applying for 5-6 universities as per your scores in above exams, you need to choose one among them on being selected. Make sure your resume is good and you have a strong SOP to make your position strong for the seat in the concerned university. After getting selected, you need to apply for VISA and go for the VISA interview of US.

Scholarships are usually given the concerned university where you will be pursuing your MS course if you have outstanding academic record or outstanding talent. You can also work for 20 hours per week in the university to facilitate your income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?