18th April 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I want to know can I get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to show fund sponsor to Visa counselor to get Iran Study Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I have to prove the Study Visa counselor of Iran about my employment in India after completion of course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do to study MBBS in AIIMS being graduate from Iran? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to apply for Iran Study Visa without securing admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where to apply for Iran Study Visa in India? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  7. Is MD degree of Tehran university of medical sciences, Iran approved by Medical council of India? MD degree from Tehran is equivalent to Indian MD degree?
  8. How to prepare for Visa Interview to get Study Visa of Iran? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Documents required to apply for Iran Study Visa to study MS course?
  10. When to apply for Study Visa of Iran? What to show on Visa application to the counselor?
  11. Course description and duration of BS(Architecture) in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  12. Requirements to get admission in Master's of Medical Sciences in Iran for International students?
  13. Requirements to get Study Visa to do Master's Degree in Iran? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor's in Architecture in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  15. Admission criteria to study LLM(Private and Islamic Law) in Tehran University, Iran for Indian students? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Possibility to study LLM in Tehran University for LLB student of Kerala?
  17. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  18. What should I do study Homeopathy in India after completing diploma from Iran?
12th September 2017, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it?

I have submitted my visa application form in June for studying Mbbs but I could not log in the account .Is there any chance of my visa getting expired ?
21st January 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it?

What is procedure of Mbbs admission in Iran for Indian students passed 12th class with 72 percent having SCIENCE subgets
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?