14th January 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Chances to score good marks in GRE and TOEFL?

Hello Sir/Madam,
What is the possibility that a person appearing in GRE and TOEFL will clear it with a good score? I am really confuse though I have applied for both and much more afraid off.

Related Questions:
  1. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  2. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  4. What are the chances to get scholarships for doing Ph.D in US Universities?
  5. Guidance for M.Sc (Agriculture) studies in Abroad
  6. What are the chances to get fully funded Ph.D course with 300 score in GATE and 95 score in TOEFL?
  7. Chances to study Master's in Automotive Engineering in mentioned universities for a candidate who has secured 60% In B.E. and scored 314 marks in GRE and 113 marks in TOEFL iBT?
  8. How to get fully funded Ph.D overseas with score 300 in GRE and 95 in TOEFL?
  9. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in USA?
  11. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  13. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  14. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  15. How much score I have to get in GRE and TOEFL to do MS in Finance in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in M.S. in USA/Switzerland?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA? Requirements to get admission?
  18. Procedure to study MS in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech student?
16th January 2016, 10:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to score good marks in GRE and TOEFL?

The chances of getting good score in GRE and TOEFL examination will be very high, if you prepare for the examinations. To get good score in GRE and TOEFL examinations, you must have to take coaching from any reputed coaching center. By preparing for these examinations with the help of coaching classes, you can easily score nearly 300 marks in GRE examination and at least 80 marks in TOEFL examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?