29th May 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Griffith College, Ireland?

Respected Sir, I want to secure an admission in MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Griffith College, Ireland. I would like to know about the structure of this course. So, can you tell me the structure and the duration also of this course?

3rd June 2019, 01:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Griffith College, Ireland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to secure an admission in MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Griffith College, Ireland. I would like to know about the structure of this course. So, can you tell me the structure and the duration also of this course?

The course structure of the MSc in Pharmaceutical Business and Technology in Griffith College, Ireland is given below:

Subjects:

Regulatory Landscape of Pharmaceutical Business
Process, Production and Pharmaceutical Quality
Clinical Research Management
21st Century Dynamics and Emerging Trends
Strategy, Leadership & the Culture of Innovation
Pharmaceutical Technology Transfer
Operational Excellence and the Science of Innovation
Research Methods
Dissertation

Duration of the MSc in Pharmaceutical Business and Technology in Griffith College, Ireland is 1 year (full time) and 2 years (part time).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?