29th May 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Griffith College, Ireland?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) from Griffith College, Ireland. But I don’t know the expenses of this course. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course in this college.

3rd June 2019, 01:49 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Griffith College, Ireland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) from Griffith College, Ireland. But I don’t know the expenses of this course. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course in this college.

The fee structure of the MSc in Pharmaceutical Business and Technology in Griffith College, Ireland is given below:

Academic Administration Fee – Euro 250

Medical Insurance, Student Services and Administration Fee – Euro 300 per year

Tuition Fees – Euro 14,000

Students have to contact the college for exact details and about the scholarships available for international students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?