31st December 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?

sir
I am studying my btech mechanical in india
i am intrested to go to germany
to do my MS in automobile
can u please send me procedure
to enter and cost for the course......

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany? -- [New]
  2. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?
  3. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  4. Is there any medical college in Germany teaching MBBS course in English Language? How to get admission in there? How much is the total expense?
  5. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  7. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  8. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  10. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  11. What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS?
  12. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  14. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 70.13% in B.Tech?
  15. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  17. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
1st January 2015, 11:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?

Admission procedure for MS in Germany :
- Appear in the entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL/IELTS.
-Score good marks and apply in the German universities online as per your scores.
- You need to prepare a good resume and strong statement of purpose since they check these parameters for selection of students for admission as well.
- Having work experience is an added benefit since the universities prefer experienced candidates.
- Some universities might take test on German language as well or Skype interview.
- On getting selected you need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.

There is very less study expense in Germany because most of the universities do not charge any tution fees for MS Degree course. However they might take 200-300 euros as Maintenance fees per annum. The living cost is quite high in Germany and might range between 400-800 euros per month depending on your standard of living.
1st January 2015, 02:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?

To get admission in most of the German universities, first you have to complete IELTS exam. That's because universities offer admissions by considering the IELTS score of the students. After completing the exam, you should apply for universities by sending your Application form along with your IELTS score. Then the universities will verify your academic profile and they will send you an admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission criteria.

IELTS :-
IELTS is an exam to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands.

FEE Expenses:-
Fee structure will depend upon the university, in which you wish to join. If you can join in state universities, you can complete your MS in 4-5 lakhs. Because, the state universities will receive funds from regional governments. In other universities, the expenses for fee will be a minimum of 12 lakhs and it may increase depending upon university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?