2nd June 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Do backlogs in B.Tech effect in visa interview?

i have 7 backlocks these backlocks effect in visa interview but i have 62% icleared all backlocks before completion of my b tech sir please replay me

Related Questions:
  1. Do backlogs in B.Tech effect in visa interview? -- [New]
  2. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  3. Chances of getting rejected during Visa interview if have 18 backlogs?
  4. Any problem will be there in getting US Visa if passed B.Tech after 7 backlogs?
  5. How many backlogs are accepted for US Visa?
  6. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  7. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  8. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  9. Is it possible to get seat in Abroad after clearing 7 backlogs?
  10. How many backlogs are accepted for getting US Visa?
  11. I have backlogs so is it possible to get seat in Aboard?
  12. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  13. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?
  14. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?
  16. If I lie to the company about my backlogs then will it affect my chances during the interview?
  17. Will I be able to go abroad for masters studies in USA after clearing the backlogs?
  18. Chances to appear in GRE and TOEFL after completing B.Tech? Would I face any problem during Visa interview?
2nd June 2015, 01:15 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do backlogs in B.Tech effect in visa interview?

We cannot say exactly, whether backlogs effect our chances of getting VISA or not. Because sometimes a student who have more than 15 backlogs will get their VISA approved and sometimes the VISA application will be rejected, even if student have 5-6 backlogs. So, it only depends upon your capability and how you can convince the VISA officer regarding your backlogs. So, you should try to be ready with valid reason to convince the VISA officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?