2nd June 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Would it be illegal to do job in Canada when went there on study visa?

I want to go to canada on study visa. my query is that can I do any job if I want and if have time. Would it be illegal?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  3. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  4. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  5. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  6. Eligibility to apply Visa for Canada after 10th class?
  7. How to apply for BBA in Canada? Requirements and Visa guidance?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Canada Schooling Visa?
  9. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  10. Should I go to US or Canada for Master program in computers after getting US visa rejection twice?
  11. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  12. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility of getting study Visa for Canada after B.Tech Electronics and communication with 64% marks, 5.5 bands in IELTS and 1 year experience in telecom field?
  14. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  15. Can I apply to study Visa in Canada after 10th in CBSE without IELTS?
  16. How to get student visa of Canada to study oral medicine and radiology and donation fee details? Application procedure, dates and details of tuition fee for the same? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?
  18. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
2nd June 2015, 01:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Would it be illegal to do job in Canada when went there on study visa?

Yes, as a international student, you are not eligible to work in Canada during your studies. But, you can work in your university campus, if you have any On-Campus job. To work off-campus, you need to get permission from the university officials and immigration authorities. If you work without permission, it will be considered as illegal and it may lead to cancellation of your VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?