8th December 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Does BITS Dubai offers M.Tech in Chemical engineering course? What is the criteria to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech Chemical engineering and want to study M.Tech Chemical engineering from BITS Dubai. Does BITS Dubai offers M.Tech in Chemical engineering? What is the criteria to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes for doing internship in Dubai after graduation in Chemical Engineering?
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. List of top universities which would be best for MS in Instrumentation?
  4. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  6. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  7. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  8. Is BITS M.E in Design Engineering in Dubai Campus acceptable for teaching in engineering colleges in India under AICTE
  9. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  10. How can I apply for M.Tech programme in BITS, Pilani? When the application form will be distributed?
  11. Procedure to apply for M.Tech Chemical Engineering field in BITS? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  13. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  14. How to get into BITS Dubai? It is necessary to write BITSAT?
  15. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  16. Does Msc IT fetch you a lecturer job in engineering college? -- [New]
  17. How to join part time Civil engineering in Dubai? Procedure to apply in the colleges of Dubai?
  18. How to apply for M.Tech. course in BITS?
1st December 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does BITS Dubai offers M.Tech in Chemical engineering course? What is the criteria to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech Chemical engineering and want to study M.Tech Chemical engineering from BITS Dubai. Does BITS Dubai offers M.Tech in Chemical engineering? What is the criteria to apply for it?

Sorry, BITS Dubai does not offer the MTech in Chemical Engineering course. BITS Dubai campus offers the following master degree courses: ME Design Engineering, ME Microelectronics and ME Software Systems. BITS Dubai offers BE Chemical Engineering course. Candidates can study the MTech in Chemical Engineering course in various other colleges in India and other countries. Eligibility to study the MTech in Chemical Engineering is a pass in BE or BTech in Chemical Engineering with good marks. Other eligibility conditions differ from one country to another and one university to another. BITS Dubai website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?