24th December 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Courses and colleges Abroad for Bionics? Way to enter in these colleges?

My son wants to study bionics after his 12th standard. Is there any course/college in abroad for Bionics? What is the way to enter into this colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Best colleges in these countries? Which exams do I have to answer to enter the colleges? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  3. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  4. Which are the PG courses in Oncology? List of the colleges in India and Abroad?
  5. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Which are the best colleges in these countries? Which exams do we have to attend to enter these colleges? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  6. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  7. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  8. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  9. Can I join NASA after completion of MBBS Degree?
  10. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  11. How should I do hospital management in abroad after completing MBBS? Which are the colleges in abroad?
  12. Courses that should I take after 12th to get a job in Abroad? Colleges which I should choose?
  13. List of good engineering colleges in Abroad?
  14. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  15. Courses in Indian or abroad for a career in Railways after Computer engineering?
  16. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  17. In which Law college(in UP) can I get after getting 40% in graduation?
  18. Colleges offering courses in Marin Law in India or Abroad? Eligibility for the course and the future prospects of the course?
1st December 2017, 01:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses and colleges Abroad for Bionics? Way to enter in these colleges?

After completion of his 12th examination he can study Bionics. In order to get into bionics, he should take some engineering science as bachelor's suggestible Mechanics, Electrical or Biomedical and then do Bionics in specialization because bionics is mostly about robotics, material science and biology.

These are the best universities in abroad to study Bionics:-
> University of Pisa, Italy
> Rhine-Waal University of applied Science, Germany
> Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Hungary
> University of Bristol, United Kingdom

Entry requirements are:-
> He can online apply for the admission through the official website of University.
> He need to appear for language proficiency examination IELTS/TOEFL.
> He need to appear for an entrance examination conducted by University.
> He may need to appear for personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?