5th June 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA HR?

Hello,
I am Imdad Ahmad and belongs to Kolkata. I want to study MBA HR but, I don't know what is the eligibility criteria. So, please tell me entire eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA HR?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in BITS Mesra MBA program/
  2. Admission in MBA: Eligibility criteria and procedure for CAT?
  3. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in renowned MBA colleges like Symboisis, IGNOU etc for MBA degree?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?
  7. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  8. Procedure for admission in MBA after doing account honors? Eligibility criteria of it?
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to get admission for MBA course in HR?
  10. Distance B.Sc(IT) holder is eligible for MBA in USA?
  11. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University
  13. Eligibility criteria for admission for MBA in Travel and Tourism? Can students from different field pursue this course?
  14. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do MBA in abroad?
  15. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the institutes offering admission in M.Pharma? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MBA abroad?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission in MBA having less than 50% in graduation?
8th June 2016, 10:45 PM
ant man

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA HR?

MBA stands for Master's of Business Administration. HR stands for Human resource and HR is a specialization in MBA. It is a post graduation course which can be done after completion of gradaution course. MBA best suits for commerce stream graduates like b.com, bba etc holder's . Even other stream holder's can also do MBA like engineering, medicine etc.

>>The basic eligibility for doing MBA in passing graduation in any stream from a recognised university.
>>The admission is given based on the merit list of the MBA entrance exam.
>>The minimum marks percentage in gradaution must be 45% marks.
>>There is no upper age limit for doing MBA.

After completing MBA HR course you can get job as
1. HR Generalist
2. Staffing Director
3. Technical Recruiter
4. Compensation Manager
5. Employee Relations Manager
6. Employment or Placement Manager
7. Director of HR Training and Development
8. Organizational development and change consultant
9th June 2016, 12:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Imdad Ahmad and belongs to Kolkata. I want to study MBA HR but, I don't know what is the eligibility criteria. So, please tell me entire eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA HR?
Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA HR:
  • The applicant must complete a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
  • The applicant must score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level.
  • The applicant must appear and qualify in the MBA entrance exam.
9th June 2016, 08:48 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA HR:-

You can do MBA by two mode, you can get direct admission in MBA through entrance exam.

Entrance exam for MBA:-
CAT
MAT
XAT
CMAT
SNAP

Aligibility criteria:-

Candidate should be graduate with 50% marks from any recognised University

Age criteria:-

There is no upper age limit to apply for the different various entrance examination for the MBA course.
9th June 2016, 01:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello,
The eligibility to study the MBA in Human Resources is a pass in graduation in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination like CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET etc for the admission. The marks scored in the graduation and entrance considered for the admission to MBA in HR. The course is useful for those who want to pursue their career in the HR line. There are many job vacancies for the MBA HR candidates. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in various universities in India.
9th June 2016, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need graduation in any discipline from a recognized university to become eligible for MBA entrance exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT.

Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam and GD&PI. Hence, be prepared for these stages.
10th June 2016, 12:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello,
Those candidates who have completed graduation with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT
XAT
SNAP
JMET
MH-CET
CMAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?