23rd February 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Visa to study MS(Electronics) in USA for B.Tech graduate of India? Requirements to get admission in any Public University?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech last year with 84.72% marks. I have secured 89% in 10th and 82% in 12th. Now I am working as a System Engineer from last 7 months. But I want to do MS in Electronics from any Public University in USA. Anyone please let me know about Visa criteria for this course in USA and requirements to get admission in any Public University? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, passport, qualification and Visa details to study MS in USA?
  2. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?
  4. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  5. Can i study M.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) in USA through f1 visa?
  6. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  7. What's the best way to get an admission in MS in USA or Canada so that I may get spouse visa easily?
  8. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  9. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  10. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  11. Is it possible to study in Kuwait having a fresh Visa when there is a ban on visa for Pakisatanis?
  12. Do I need TOEFL for H1B Visa?
  13. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  14. List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  15. Am I allowed to complete my engineering in US with H4 Visa?
  16. Can i get student visa for studying advanced Diploma after 12th?
  17. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  18. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
26th February 2016, 07:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Visa to study MS(Electronics) in USA for B.Tech graduate of India? Requirements to get admission in any Public University?

To be eligible to get visa to study MS (Electronics) course in USA after completion of your Graduation in B.Tech course, you must have a good score in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and you must have to perform well in Visa Interview. Your answers should satisfy the Visa Interviewer to get your Visa approved. Even if you have good score in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination, if you are not giving satisfactory answers to Visa Interviewer, there may be a chance that your Visa will not be approved. So, I suggest you to perform well (to give satisfactory answers) in the Visa Interview, so, that there are more chances for getting your Visa approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?