23rd February 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Expected salary in India after completion of MBA in Australia?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Com in Accounting & Finance and I am planning to do MBA in Australia. Kindly let me know what salary I will get in India after doing MBA in Australia?

Related Questions:
  1. Expected salary as a Software Engineer after completion of MBA?
  2. Is there job surirty after completion of 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering? Expected salary in India?
  3. Can i get job in India after completion of MS from Germany? Expected salary after MS?
  4. How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?
  5. Procedure to study MBA for 12th Commerce student? Expected monthly salary for MBA candidate?
  6. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management being a B.Com with Computer Applications candidate? Expected salary and list of colleges in India?
  7. What is the expected salary after completing M.Tech?
  8. What is the expected salary after completing B.Tech Aerospace in India?
  9. Is there any MBA technical stream available after MBA and B.Tech Computer Science?
  10. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  11. Expected salary of a CS having B.Com+LLB(distance course)+MBA finance(done abroad)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  13. Is it possible to get a government job for dental? What would be the expected salary in India?
  14. What is the expected salary after CS executive programme completion?
  15. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  16. Can I join MBA after +2? Full procedure and money requirements? Salary offered after completion of course?
  17. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Australia for B.Sc(IT) candidate?
  18. Job description and expected salary in Airport management?
27th February 2016, 11:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected salary in India after completion of MBA in Australia?

Salary depends on many factors. You cannot expect a very high salary since you pursued MBA in Australia. It depends on your caliber, your employer and the designation offered to you. However, if you had pursued your MBA from a good institute, you can expect a salary around 10 lakhs. If you had pursued from the top institute in Australia, you can expect salary around 20 lakhs. Usually the average salary is 6-7 lakhs for MBA graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?