9th September 2019, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computing and Financial Management in University of Waterloo?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying Bachelor of Computing and Financial Management from University of Waterloo? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

4th January 2020, 12:54 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computing and Financial Management in University of Waterloo?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor of Computing and Financial Management at University of Waterloo:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 85% marks in Computer, Finance, and English subjects.
2. You must have proof of English language proficiency certificates demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?