16th July 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in University of Helsinki for doing Master in International Business Law course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  2. Detailed information about Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  3. Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  5. Requirements to study LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business?
  6. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?
  8. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
  9. How much does it costs to study Master in International Business Development? How much education loan will be granted?
  10. Requirements to study Master of Commercial Law in Melbourne Law School?
  11. Is there any specialization in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission details of Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? -- [New]
  13. Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?
  14. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
  15. Will I be able to study PhD in Management if completed Master of International Business?
  16. Requirements to get admission in Master's of Medical Sciences in Iran for International students?
  17. Admission criteria to study Master in Global Business Journalism in Tsinghua University for International students? Scholarship available for this course?
  18. MBA admission details in University of Helsinki, Finland?
6th November 2018, 05:30 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Requirements to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?

Requirements are mentioned below

-You need to have a Bachelor's degree
-You need to take English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?