23rd June 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

I am interested to apply for MS(Mechanical Engineering) course in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Benefits of studying ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  3. Entrance exams available to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  4. Important dates of ME(Civil Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  5. Course structure and duration of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  6. Course duration and fees of ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  7. Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in EMI mode to Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  8. Eligibility to get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  9. Requirements to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Magdeburg?
  10. Entrance exam to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  11. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  13. Details of BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  14. When the admission of Master in Control Systems Engineering will be available in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  15. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  16. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information about Bachelor in Information Technology course offered in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
26th June 2018, 04:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

"MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences"

>Apply procedure:
In order to get admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences to pursue MS(Mechanical Engineering) course, you can apply direct to the University, which needs to include:

Completed application form

Evidence of a university degree obtained

Proof of sufficient German skills

A tabular CV (in German).

You will have to submit your certificates in the form of an officially certified photocopy with an officially certified German or English translation.

You have to send the application to the address given below.

(Hochschule Magdeburg-Stendal, Dezernat II - Studentische Angelegenheiten, Breitscheidstr. 2, 39114 Magdeburg)

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?