5th July 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?

Hi, I am interested to do MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course from Turiba University. I would like to know that I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) in Turiba University?
  2. Entrance exam to study MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?
  3. Course fee and duration of MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?
  4. Documents required to get admission in Turiba University for MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course?
  5. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  7. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London?
  8. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University? Course fee of BS(Sports Management)?
  9. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  10. What are the major subjects in business administration
  11. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? Course fee of MBA(Marketing Management) in this university?
  12. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific? Course fee of Bachelor in Marine Management?
  13. Can I get financial aid to study BS in Management in Siena College?
  14. What are the branches of ICWAI in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Information Technology Management) course in Golden Gate University? -- [New]
  16. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch University?
  17. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College? Course fee of Bachelor of Global Management?
  18. What is the syllabus for MBA Human Resource and Marketing?
9th July 2018, 05:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course in Turiba University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to do MBA(Tourism Strategic Management) course from Turiba University. I would like to know that I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this college?

International students can apply for Latvian Government scholarships for studies in Latvia. Turiba University welcomes to apply new students as well as encourage applying students who are already studying in Turiba University for the above mentioned scholarships. However, Indian students are not eligible for the Latvian Government Scholarships. Therefore, you have to contact the Turiba University for getting financial aid to study the MBA Tourism Strategic Management course. Turiba University scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?