29th September 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Electronic Commerce in The University of Waikato?

Dear friends, please help me to secure admission in The University of Waikato for Master of Electronic Commerce course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

2nd October 2018, 09:59 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Electronic Commerce in The University of Waikato?

In order to enroll for Master of Electronic Commerce course you will have to appear for either Graduate Record Examination(GRE). Also you will have to appear for an English proficiency test i.e. TOEFL/IELTS.

Once you have cleared both of the examinations you can apply for this course through below mentioned link i.e.
https://my.waikato.ac.nz/sitsvision/wrd/SIW_IPP_LGN
2nd October 2018, 11:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Electronic Commerce in The University of Waikato?

In order to pursue Master of Electronic Commerce in The University of Waikato, you need to appear and qualify the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS with minimum overall score of 5.5 (with at least 5.0 in the Writing band) or TOEFL (iBT) with minimum score of 46 with a writing score of 14, or PTE Academic with overall score of 49 and no less than 38 for writing.
Those candidates who have got university admission through the NCEA do not have to provide proof of English language proficiency.
You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://calendar.waikato.ac.nz/admis...hlanguage.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?