22nd July 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH?

Sir, it is my dream to do MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH for BTech(ECE) student?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH?
  3. Course structure and duration of MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH?
  4. Fee expenses of MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH?
  5. Entrance exams to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University?
  6. Entrance exams available to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  7. Job opportunities with expected salary for M.Tech(Automotive Systems/Thermal Science & Energy Systems/Engineering Design/Manufacturing Design/Renewable Energy Systems) in India and Abroad?
  8. Entrance exams available to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  9. Entrance exams available to study BDes(Knitwear Design) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai?
  10. Entrance exams to study M.Tech(Structure Design) in any Public University of Abroad?
  11. Entrance exams to study Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  12. Entrance exam available to study ME(Electrical Power Systems) in Oriental University?
  13. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  14. Fee structure for Bachelor of Architecture in UK or Australia?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  16. Scope of studying MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course? -- [New]
  17. Percentage criteria of GATE to do M.Tech after completing engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Internship related to Design Embedded Systems for B.Tech(E&TC) graduate?
25th July 2018, 04:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH?

If you want to get admission in University of BATH to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design), you need to take and qualify one of these language tests:
IELTS: with minimum required score of 6.5
TOFEL: with minimum required score of 90 (internet based)

Candidates having a first or strong second class UK honours degree or internationally recognised equivalent in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, are eligible to apply for admission in University of BATH to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design).

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?