22nd July 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH for BTech(ECE) student?

Dear Sir, I am a student of BTech ECE course. I want to join University of BATH to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design). So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH?
  3. Course structure and duration of MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH?
  4. Fee expenses of MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH?
  5. Eligibility to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University for BSc(IT) student?
  6. Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course?
  7. Job opportunities with expected salary for M.Tech(Automotive Systems/Thermal Science & Energy Systems/Engineering Design/Manufacturing Design/Renewable Energy Systems) in India and Abroad?
  8. Fee structure for Bachelor of Architecture in UK or Australia?
  9. How may I do M.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering( Wireless communication)? Can a M.Sc(Tech) student do M.Tech through GATE? I've done M.Sc(Tech DSP and ESD at department of Systems design(Andra university) -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) being a BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  12. Eligibility to study MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) in World University of Design, Sonepat?
  13. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-I Structural Design and Systems-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Scope of studying MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course?
  15. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Eligibility to study M.Arch(Architectural Design) in CEPT University?
  17. Eligibility to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  18. Eligibility to study Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
25th July 2018, 05:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH for BTech(ECE) student?

After completing your BTech (ECE) course, you are eligible to pursue MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH. Eligibility to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in "University of BATH" is as follows.

Candidate must have a first or strong second class UK honours degree or internationally recognised equivalent in Electrical & Electronic Engineering to be eligible to apply for admission in University of BATH to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design). You must have a score card of IELTS or TOFEL language tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?