7th July 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get MEng(Chemical Engineering) admission in University of Birmingham?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in University of Birmingham for doing MEng(Chemical Engineering). Is this university provide this course? If yes, then what is the way to apply? I have completed my BTech with 70% marks in Chemical stream. Please help me.

10th July 2019, 05:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get MEng(Chemical Engineering) admission in University of Birmingham?

University of Birmingham does not provides MEng in Chemical Engineering program however, they offering MRes in Chemical Engineering Science. It is a Combined research and taught program.

You can apply for MRes in Chemical Engineering Science program through University application system. Visit at https://sits.bham.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd...409&code2=0008 and make a registration. After registration start filling application form fill all necessary details carefully. Then Submit scanned copy of all required documents. Then pay application fee and complete the application form. After you have submitted your application online, they will email you to confirm that they have received it. After that it will be processed and assessed by the relevant faculty or school. You will be informed as soon as a decision has been made.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?