3rd March 2018, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?

Hello Sir, I want to visit Abroad to do MS Aerospace. I am doing B.E. in Aerospace Engineering. So I would like to know about the entrance exams of various universities for admission in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad for CSE student?
  3. List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for Aerospace student?
  4. Entrance exams to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to apply to study Artificial Intelligence in Abroad?
  6. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  7. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  9. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?
  10. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  11. Entrance exams to study MS(Robotics Engineering) in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  12. Entrance exams to study MBA with fellowship in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  13. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  15. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  18. In which entrance exams I have to appear to study in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) pre-final year student?
24th March 2018, 08:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?

To study MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.E (Aerospace Engineering) course, you should have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. Appearing in GRE examination is mandatory only if you are interested to pursue your MS course in US else, it is not required. By reporting your examinations scores to Abroad universities, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities. After receiving an i20 or an admission letter from any of the Abroad university, you can apply for study visa and after it gets approved, you can fly to Abroad for pursuing your MS course.
25th March 2018, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to visit Abroad to do MS Aerospace. I am doing B.E. in Aerospace Engineering. So I would like to know about the entrance exams of various universities for admission in Abroad?

Students after completion of BE Aerospace Engineering can pursue MS in abroad. They have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL for studying abroad. Students have to clear GRE for the admission to study MS in various abroad countries. The IELTS or TOEFL and GRE are the two important examinations for studying MS in abroad countries. Students have to apply for the admission to study MS with necessary documents like a statement of purpose, letter of recommendations, resume, IELTS/TOEFL and GRE score, financial statement, passport copy, etc. Students can apply online for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?