28th August 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) course at The University of Tennessee Knoxville? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in The University of Tennessee Knoxville for MS(Aerospace Engineering) course. Can I know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score which is essential to secure admission.

1st September 2019, 05:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) course at The University of Tennessee Knoxville? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue MS in Aerospace Engineering course at The University of Tennessee Knoxville. Also, you are required to submit proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
The cutoff score required to secure admission:
1. A total score of 80 on the internet-based TOEFL (iBT),
2. A 6.5 overall band score on the IELTS.
3. Required GRE score is a 150 on Verbal 153 on Quant and 3.5 in Analytical Writing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?