13th June 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Which exam should I give between GRE and TOEFL for the admission in Pharm.D at New Jersey?

Hey...i want to get admission in pharm.d course based on my b.pharm degree from gujarat technological university..........just completed.......
Now i want to do my further study in usa particularly in pharm.d course ......plzz give me ur advice .....which exam are required for that.....weather gre or toefl ??? Nd how much scires of it ......plzzzzzz rply me.......i need ur advice.........admission in pharm.d particularly in new jersey.........usa based on indian b.pharm degre......g

24th June 2014, 12:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I give between GRE and TOEFL for the admission in Pharm.D at New Jersey?

There is no need to worry, we will guide you to the right path so that you can pursue your M.Pharma course in New Jersey. In order to pursue M.Pharma course in New Jersey, you need to appear and score well in the entrance exams based on the scores in which the US Universities take admission. The entrance exams are :-

-GRE
-IELTS

Since your IELTS score has expired so you should go appear for IELTS again. In order to work in USA after your course, you should appear for two more entrance exams which would make you a registered pharmacist of USA. The entrance exams are FPGEE (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination) followed by the NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?