23rd January 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure, minimum percentage and procedure for MBBS Abroad?

I m a 12th class student from cbse board n i want to do my mbbs from abroad so tell me how can i apply, fees structure,minimum percentage

Related Questions:
  1. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  3. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  4. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?
  5. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  6. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  7. To do MBBS in abroad do we have to answer any kind of entrance exam? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  8. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  9. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  10. Fee structure of MBBS management seat? I come under ST caste
  11. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  12. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  13. Procedure to join MBBS course in JIPMER? What is the fee structure for this?
  14. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  15. Any kind of entrance exam to pursue MBBS abroad?
  16. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  17. Minimum fee structure for MBBS in India?
  18. Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2014, 07:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure, minimum percentage and procedure for MBBS Abroad?

So, as you want to study MBBS abroad you will get very good institute or Medical schools or medical college, it’s based upon you that which country you are going to select. There are many countries whose institutes are very famous like if you go for admission at Europe you will get good institute whose fee are very low as compared to other countries institute, the institutes are very famous as the teaching style is very friendly so that the students can interact with teacher without any shy, institutes admission fee will be around Euro 1500-2000 and Euro 5000-5500 for your hostel charges and your private coaching, all institute in Europe requires minimum 80%.

If you go for admission in Germany then you will get institute which are also known for their low, there institutes are also famous for their highly qualified teacher so that all the students can be a good doctor in after passing out of their institutes, the admission charges of any medical institute of Germany will cost you around Euro 1500 but you need to take private medical coaching which will cost you around Euro 4500-4600 along with your hostel charges.

The minimum percentage required for these German institute is 85%.
If you go for admission in Russia you will get institutes with highly educated lecturers, teachers teaching the students with the the latest Medical instruments as Russia is one of the developing country of the world, here you will be charged RUB 50,000 for admission and RUB 373500 for your private coaching and your hostel charges here minimum percentage is 80%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?