22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Guidance to get admission in Masters of Biotechnology at Virginia International University, USA? Details about course and campus?

Sir, I am Biotechnology graduate and now want to do Masters from Virginia International University, USA. So, please guide me to get admission? Details about course and campus?

Related Questions:
  1. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission?
  2. Best university in USA to study Masters in Biotechnology? Admission process and fees required for it?
  3. Which University I can opt in US for doing Masters in biotechnology if I have completed from Pakistan?
  4. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  5. How to get admission in Boston University after GRE completion?
  6. Eligibility criteria for doing masters in USA based on GRE?
  7. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  8. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  11. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  12. Can I do Masters in USA? I've graduated from a University that is not recognized by UGC
  13. Entrance exam to do M.Sc Biotechnology from Bennett University, USA? Job opportunities after doing M.Sc Biotechnology from USA?
  14. Which course I can take up in masters after completion of B.E in Biotechnology?
  15. List of scholarship exams to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. Criteria for admission in masters in USA after doing BSc Biotechnology? Is there any entrance exam which we have to write?
  17. How to get admission in Fontbonne University, USA to study Masters in Business Management? -- [New]
  18. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
25th October 2017, 08:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance to get admission in Masters of Biotechnology at Virginia International University, USA? Details about course and campus?

Virginia International University offers Masters degree in Molecular Biotechnology and Diagnostics which will enhance a career in the exciting field of Biotechnology.
Candidates those who have completed their bachelors degree in Biotechnology from a recognized University are eligible to apply for the M.Sc in Biotechnology from the above mentioned University.
Eligible candidates then have to appear in the IELTS and GRE examination, qualifying in which they can take admission to study MS course from the above mentioned University.

Virginia International University
Address: 4401 Village Dr, Fairfax, VA 22030, USA
Phone: +1 703-591-7042
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?