4th August 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to apply to do Ph.D at University of North Carolina? Is IELTS compulsory to study at this university?

Hello sir, I am from Bihar and studying M.Sc Geology from Science College, Patna. I want to do Ph.D in same stream from University of North Carolina. How to apply for it? Is IELTS compulsory to study at this university?

Related Questions:
  1. which degree is good for me after completing masters degree in Tourism Management
  2. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for study PhD with Fellowship in Abroad?
  3. Can I get admission in University of North Carolina to study M.Sc in Chemistry without any entrance exam? Seats reserved for NRI student?
  4. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it necessary to appear in SAT along with IELTS to study in Harvard University?
  6. Can I get North Carolina State University after scoring GRE score of 292?
  7. Best top colleges in USA or Australia? What is the fee structure?
  8. What are the job prospects after a global public health MS course in US? Best colleges for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college can I get in Pharmaceutical Chemistry course after scoring 6700 rank in PGECET?
  10. Does Pharmacy PhD is offered in North Maharashtra University? How to apply?
  11. Is it compulsory to study from an approved university?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in SAT along with IELTS to study BCA in Harvard University for 12th Computer Science student?
  13. Is it compulsory to appear in IELTS to study in Newzealand?
  14. Am I eligible to study abroad with 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  17. Which universities will I get after scoring 890 GRE score?
  18. Bands required in IELTS to get admission in Engineering course at University of Southern Queensland? How to apply for study visa? -- [New]
12th August 2016, 09:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply to do Ph.D at University of North Carolina? Is IELTS compulsory to study at this university?

IELTS/TOEFL score is compulsory if you are an Indian and want to get admission abroad. India is not a English speaking country which is the reason IELTS/TOEFL is required.

For admission in Ph.D programme there is additional requirement of GRE score also. Only a good GRE score can help you to get admission at a reputed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?