13th August 2021, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for PhD in chemistry Abroad with scholarship if don't have a research paper?

Hi I have finished my msc in organic chemistry ...I wish to do my PhD chemistry abroad but I dnt kne how to get through it ...I want to study PhD chem wd scholarship abroad n I dnt have a research paper too pls help mi

14th August 2021, 06:42 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for PhD in chemistry Abroad with scholarship if don't have a research paper?

Candidates need to take GRE General Test, an English Language Proficiency Test like IELTS, and the GRE Subject Test as required by the programs that they want to apply for. Candidates need to send recommendation letters (including purpose of PhD and an essay based on that) to the institute they want to apply in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?