18th July 2014, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?

My name is tesfaye kibret i am 21 years old i am graduated in management in 2010 i am now employed in one the government office i want to attend my masters nd phd degree i have no financial capacity and i am try to apply free scholarship abroad so any one who help me please contact me on my facebook adress [email protected] or [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  2. How can I get admission in Howard Medical School after passing 12th? Scholarship or any kind of financial aid?
  3. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  4. Guidance on online application of scholarships and financial aids in certain universities of USA
  5. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  6. Qualifications for getting scholarship abroad?
  7. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  8. What does free scholarship means? May I get the chance for any financial aid? -- [New]
  9. Does 12th grade matters for MBA in abroad and for Scholarship or any financial aid?
  10. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  11. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  12. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  14. Scholarships or financial support schemes for studies Abroad after 12th?
  15. Scholarship after 10th for studies Abroad?
  16. What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th?
  17. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  18. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
20th July 2014, 11:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?

You cannot get scholarship directly. This is because there are very few organization who offer scholarship for studies abroad and that too they have a long list of terms and conditions. You can get scholarship from the institute where you will study if you excel in the field of academics or other talents. You can work in the institute in part time mode by assisting the professors.

You can get financial aid in the form of education loan from the banks of India. Loan amount upto 20 lakhs can be availed for study abroad. Apart from that you can also avail various internship opportunities while studying Phd abroad.
4th November 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?

i am a single mother want to persue my doctorate in chemistry how can i be helped either
7th November 2014, 05:42 PM
Studyabroad786

yes you can also apply for abroad scholarships because numerous universities of the world offer fully funded scholarships for International students in different degree level like undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate in all subjects
7th November 2014, 07:27 PM
Muhsan12

i thinkindian goverment has not taken any memorible action againest corruption,thats why the rate of corruption will increse,it should be stop...