20th September 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How much scholarship will they give if I was selected in GRE and got a seat in a college in abroad?

I got 87% in 10th,and 81% in inter and 74% in B.tech am I eligible to write G.R.E exam how much scholarship will they give to me if I am eligible to GRE and got a seat in abroad? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Detailed information about the scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?
  4. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  5. Which is better GRE or GATE? Opportunities of getting grants or scholarship for doing MS in Abroad?
  6. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  7. Scholarship and best universities in Abroad for ILETS and GRE?
  8. How to start preparing for GRE exam? Details about scholarship after clearing GRE?
  9. Can I study M.Tech in Abroad with GRE scorec? Scholarship to study M.Tech in Abroad?
  10. Is it beneficial to prepare for GRE to study in Abroad?
  11. Is it necessary to pay Rs. 30 Lacs to study MS in Abroad after qualifying GRE? Possibility to get scholarship?
  12. Is it necessary to pay Rs. 30 Lacs to study MS in Abroad after qualifying GRE? Possibility to get scholarship?
  13. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study GRE with full scholarship in Abroad?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing MS from abroad universities?
  15. Further studies in Canada or US after BAMS?
  16. What is the procedure to do MS in USA after pursuing B.Tech with CSE trade
  17. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which college gives scholarship to study in Abroad? Eligibility and entrance exams?
22nd September 2016, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much scholarship will they give if I was selected in GRE and got a seat in a college in abroad?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination after completion of your B.Tech course with 74% aggregate marks from a recognised university. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination.

All the candidates who have appeared in GRE examination will not receive a scholarship. To get scholarship from university, you have to apply for admission at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester. The scholarship amount provided by the university varies from university to university. So, I suggest you to contact the university or visit its official website to know about the scholarship offered for Abroad candidates.
23rd September 2016, 08:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much scholarship will they give if I was selected in GRE and got a seat in a college in abroad?

The amount of scholarship which you can get depends on various factors especially the score in the entrance exams being the prime one. You can get upto 100℅ scholarship in which case your tution fees will be waived off completely. It also depends on the institute in which you are seeking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?