24th September 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I bear my own expenses to study in Abroad?

Hello,
I am preparing for GRE from last 3 years and now I am in 3rd year of my B.Tech. I want to study in Abroad. So my question is, how I can bear my own expense as I know I will get scholarship only to pay fee? Please tell me.

9th October 2015, 10:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I bear my own expenses to study in Abroad?

To bear your own expenses for studying in Abroad, you can apply for scholarship by scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. To get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad Universities, you need to apply for admission at least 4-5 months before of commencement of semester. To bear your own expenses for living in Abroad, you can do part time jobs in Restaurants, Petrol Pumps, etc. By doing part-time job, you can bear your own expenses for studying in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?