8th September 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Saudi being an employee there?

How can i get an admission after pre-degree failed and i need to study in saudi why because i am a company employee in riyadh?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  2. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  3. Job in Saudi Arab for BDS graduate girl?
  4. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  5. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  6. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  7. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  8. Languages to be studied in 5th standard after shifting to Saudi from Kerala? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get admission for BCA course in Correspondence being an Employee?
  10. Domicile criteria for MP.PET?
  11. Am I eligible for Group II exam if I completed 10th, discontinued my 12th and completed UG(BBA) from Tamilnadu open University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  13. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  14. How may I get admission in M.A? I'm from Saudi Arabia and have given BA final year exams in Mahaboob Nagar at Al Madina college of Educations
  15. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  16. How can I do Diploma in Electrical in short time?
  17. Is CMJ University recognized by UGC?
  18. Information about getting job in Saudi?
6th January 2018, 01:23 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Saudi being an employee there?

As you said have not cleared your pre-degree and want to study in Riyadh. So you can pursue a course if you can manage your study and work both. For that first you need to choose a course which you want to study then you need to check whether you are eligible for that course or not. If you are eligible then you can apply for that course. Once you get the university acceptance letter you can also apply for scholarship/fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?