25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I write the Letter of Recommendation to study M.Tech in Abroad?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the letter of recommendations which have to write for study in Abroad. I am interested to do M.Tech there and I am preparing for GRE. Please tell me the way to write this letter.

2nd March 2018, 11:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I write the Letter of Recommendation to study M.Tech in Abroad?

To apply for admission to M.Tech course in Abroad universities, it is mandatory that you have to submit the Letter of Recommendation obtained from your college. Mostly, you have to prepare the Letter of Recommendation on your own as a faculty by describing about what subjects your faculty taught and how was you with them, etc., and after that get it signed by the respective faculty and you can submit it to the Abroad university for pursuing M.Tech course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?