25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear in GRE and IELTS to study MS in USA?

Sir, I want to give GRE. Actually I am interested to visit USA for studying MS program. Right now I am studying in B.Tech ECE. So, with GRE , I also have to give IELTS?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  4. Should I appear in GRE and IELTS to study MS in USA? -- [New]
  5. Which exam is better to apply for studying in USA among IELTS, TOEFL and GRE?
  6. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Possibility to study MS(Communication) through IELTS in USA without GRE for M.Tech postgraduate?
  8. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?
  11. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for the admission in MS at USA? Cost of MS program in USA?
  14. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  15. Do I need to write any other exams other than GRE and IELTS to do Ph.D in USA?
  16. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  17. Can I study MS in University of Cambridge with GRE and IELTS scorecards?
  18. Can I get scholarship seat to study in USA with 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 283 marks in GRE?
2nd March 2018, 05:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in GRE and IELTS to study MS in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to give GRE. Actually I am interested to visit USA for studying MS program. Right now I am studying in B.Tech ECE. So, with GRE , I also have to give IELTS?

Yes, you should appear in GRE and IELTS to study MS in USA. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject are eligible to apply for the MS course in USA. They have to clear the English proficiency test IELTS and GRE for taking admission in many universities in the USA. Both GRE and IELTS are important for studying in USA. Admission to the MS course is done on the basis of academic scores, GRE & IELTS score, statement of purpose, letter of recommendations, resume, financial statement, extracurricular activities, etc.
2nd March 2018, 11:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in GRE and IELTS to study MS in USA?

Yes, you should have to appear in GRE and IELTS examination to study MS course in USA. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline need to appear in GRE and IELTS examination to apply for admission to MS course in USA. You have to report your examinations scores to Abroad universities to apply for admission to MS course in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?