30th March 2022, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in astrophysics from abroad?

I've studied CS as my ug program in India.and i want to pursue astrophysics as pg degree in abroad.....is it possible to do so....if yes what's the procedure.

31st March 2022, 10:14 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do MS in astrophysics from abroad?

Eligibility criteria to study Master of Science in Astrophysics Abroad:-

Students should hold a B.Sc degree in Astrophysics with not less than 50% marks to apply for an M.Sc degree in Astrophysics abroad.

They should qualify in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) in order to pursue a degree abroad.

They should score a minimum score in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) as well.
31st March 2022, 06:23 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

It's mandatory to have thorough knowledge of the subject in your bachelor.
Important criteria include a minimum GPA 3.2 , a crisp letter of recommendation and an outstanding GRE score.

They have to qualify IELTS to study abroad

Age limit will be different and will Cary depending on universities.

There are various universities that offer such course.
They can apply for the course via the website of the college.
31st March 2022, 07:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To do MS in Astrophysics from abroad it is mandatory to have a thorough knowledge of the subject in your bachelor's. A candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in Astrophysics with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. A letter of recommendation and an outstanding GRE score/IELTS score/TOEFL. The age limit will be different and vary according to universities, however, students must be at least 20 years of age to apply for this degree in any of the abroad universities.
31st March 2022, 09:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can apply MS in astrophysics through the website of the university. You have to give an entrance exam and qualify for the exam to get eligible for admission.
14th April 2022, 02:01 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Students should hold a B.Sc degree in Astrophysics with not less than 50% marks to apply for an M.Sc degree in Astrophysics abroad.

They should qualify in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) in order to pursue a degree abroad.

They should score a minimum score in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?