22nd June 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed in PUC to get admission in MBBS college?

I need to study mbbs in abroad how much percentage must be in my our puc results to get the admission in a good college?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  2. Can I get admission in MBBS without entrance test? How much fee is needed for MBBS? I have scored 52% in 2nd year PUC
  3. Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college?
  4. How much percentage is needed for admission in MBBS after 12th? What is the exact amount required for admission in MBBS
  5. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  6. How much percentage is needed in class 12 to get MBBS/BDS seat?
  7. How much percentage is needed in Baroda medical college for MBBS?
  8. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much is the percentage needed to get admission in an average college?
  10. Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra
  11. How much percentage is needed in PUC to apply for Veterinary SC?
  12. How to take veterinary science? Percentage needed in 2nd PUC?
  13. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  14. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  15. How much percentage is needed to get admission in MBBS?
  16. Which entrance to give to get admission in KEM college for MBBS? How to score maximum marks so as to get admission in desired college?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in PUC and CET to get admission in a good engineering college in Bangalore?
  18. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
22nd June 2015, 09:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in PUC to get admission in MBBS college?

To get MBBS admission, you have to appear for any National level or state level medical entrance exam. If you qualify in such exam, then you can get admission in MBBS course. The eligibility criteria varies for each and every medical entrance exam, but you can appear for most of the medical entrance exams, if you have minimum 50% of marks in your 12th standard. So, try to apply for some medical entrance exams, to get MBBS admission in medical college.
18th November 2022, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in PUC to get admission in MBBS college?

After passing out (12 th Std)from CBSE school in West Bengal with physics, Chemistry,Biology & Maths in 2023 & staying in WB since birth in 2005 , can I take both WBJEE(Medical) & NEET in 2023 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?