30th October 2021, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for Interior and architecture designing from abroad?

I have done my graduation and scored 50 percent, now I want to pursue interior and architecture designing from abroad, how much percentage do I need to get admission and what are the criteria?

31st October 2021, 01:32 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much percentage is required for Interior and architecture designing from abroad?

A minimum of 55% is mandatory at the 10+2 level, in any stream. The student should have a graduation degree (B. Des, BID etc.) with a minimum percentage of 50.
31st October 2021, 05:08 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How much percentage is required for Interior and architecture designing from abroad?

How much percentage is required for Interior and architecture designing from abroad?

1. You must have passed 12th with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university.

2. The duration of the course is 5 years.

3. The student should have good academic record as well.
31st October 2021, 05:09 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Colleges or institutes offering qualifications for interior designing courses usually require aspirants to have secured a minimum of 50% marks at the class 12 level in order to be given admission to the course. This percentage of marks is usually lowered for reserved category candidates. The candidate should have a letter of recommendation, a Visa to study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?