29th April 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

IELTS fees structure and duration of class at any decent institute?

Ielts fees structure & Duration of class......if i am opting for a decent institutes for my preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for CS course? Duration of CS course? When will I get proper Job after completion of this course?
  2. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  3. What is the best method to prepare for IELTS exam? Should I join coaching institute for the same
  4. How may I do ICWA course from recognized institute in Ahmedabad? What's the fee structure and time duration for the same? I've doing M.Com
  5. Information about the CS course? Fee structure, duration of the course?
  6. Short courses after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. What is the duration of CS course? What is the fee structure and which are the institutes in Mumbai
  9. Fee Structure and Duration of ICWA course?
  10. What is the procedure to do Ph.D in Economics? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  11. Does CDAC provide class for embedded course? Do I need to give the entrance exam? Duration and the fee structure of it?
  12. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  13. Fees structure of MBA at any mid level institute? How to apply for Education loan at any mid level bank?
  14. Which international english exam to take?
  15. Fee structure of B.Ed course along with its duration?
  16. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  17. Where is the place for registration of ICWAI? Best institute of ICWA? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  18. Fee structure of ICWA course? What is the duration?
12th April 2016, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IELTS fees structure and duration of class at any decent institute?

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.

The duration of IELTS coaching will range from 45-60 days. The fee structure for IELTS coaching in decent institutes will be around 10000 to 15000 rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?